Stay tuned! We are preparing to launch a new web site soon!
American Global Software, located in Greater Atlanta, GA and Madison, WI Services small and medium sized businesses and specializes in registering, hosting and designing a websites that are optimized for search engine prominence. AGS is also Microsoft Certified Small Business Specialists, who help you manage your computing resources, develop solutions for your company. In the Atlanta, GA metro area American Global Software LLC serves the communities of Buford, Suwanee, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Flowery Branch and Gainesville, GA.
American Global Software’s with its sales and business offices located in Greater Atlanta, GA and its technical offices located in Madison, WI is able to serve its customers in the upper Midwest and the southeast both personally and remotely.
- Internet Marketing and Prominence
- Managing your Search Engine Prominence
- Managing your Blog and Social Networking Connections
- Domain Registration
- Web site Hosting and Design
- Small and Medium Sized Business Services
- Microsoft Certified Small Business Specialist
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Apps Standard and Premium
- Permission Based Marketing
- Upgrading your systems and office applications
- Microsoft Office
- Open Source Office Applications
- Remote and on-site support and monitoring
- Application Development and Maintenance – Deep expertise writing and maintaining custom Applications written for Microsoft and open source technologies.
Social Networking sites have become increasingly important ways to drive traffic to your website and business to your door. The fact that the amount of eyeballs going to Facebook in the last year surpassed the number going to Google is an indication that the social networking phenomenon needs to be taken seriously.
AGS will help you craft your social networking presence and use it to drive traffic. This changes how companies have used their websites historically. Often, once a company publishes their website they wipe off their hands and exclaim, “Whew, I’m glad that’s done!” That no longer works in the dynamic space that the internet has become.
To create “buzz” and traffic your company needs create an active and dynamic presence on the web and social networking sites and the dynamic content of a blog on your site are key ingredients.
Periodically, no less than once a month, new content, not just adverts but information that would interest your customer is added to your site. Those changes are added to various social networking sites with links back to your blog and your site to widen your net and bring more fish into your boat.
This, in concert with our Search Engine Prominence work will dramatically increase your clicks.