Social Networking sites have become increasingly important ways to drive traffic to your website and business to your door. The fact that the amount of eyeballs going to Facebook in the last year surpassed the number going to Google is an indication that the social networking phenomenon needs to be taken seriously.
AGS will help you craft your social networking presence and use it to drive traffic. This changes how companies have used their websites historically. Often, once a company publishes their website they wipe off their hands and exclaim, “Whew, I’m glad that’s done!” That no longer works in the dynamic space that the internet has become.
To create “buzz” and traffic your company needs create an active and dynamic presence on the web and social networking sites and the dynamic content of a blog on your site are key ingredients.
Periodically, no less than once a month, new content, not just adverts but information that would interest your customer is added to your site. Those changes are added to various social networking sites with links back to your blog and your site to widen your net and bring more fish into your boat.
This, in concert with our Search Engine Prominence work will dramatically increase your clicks.
You need to explore a presence on the world wide web.
Even a year old yellow pages ad or trade journal ad is new and fresh if your potential customer has a web address to refer to. Late breaking changes and new products can be shared immediately with an up to date web site and email notification.
Increasingly customers and associates expect to check your company out first on your web site even if they have seen your ad.
If a customer has two similar ads in a magazine/trade journal/yellow pages ad and one has a web address to refer to, a motivated customer will refer to your web site first and check you out first before calling anyone.
Who Doesn't Need a Website:
- If you have no need to increase your customer base.
- If the only way a customer can ever find out about your business
is through trade journals or yellow pages that have long lead times and longer shelf life so that the information cannot be fresh and up to date.
- If you will only do business with 60-somethings who are not interested in the internet.
- If your customers and associates only communicate with envelopes and stamps.
- You have no need of internet technology.
Why should I have a Website?
- If you need to do busness with someone under 40 .... even under 50...
- If you want to attract new customers and associates in today's market....
- If you want attractive, up to the minute, informational and advertising information.....
- If you want the credibility of a company that is in step with technology
(even if computer technology is not your product)...
- If you want the customer satisfaction of nearly immediate communications....
American Global Software has the ability to Design and Create a Website that will enhance your business and give it an appearance that will create the environment on the internet that will draw your customers.
AGS will park a domain with no monthly cost.
- LEVEL 1 :
- (one pop3 or one forwarded email address) each additional email is extra.
- email response to trouble ticket submissions .
- five - pop3 or forwarded email addresses.
- email response to trouble ticket submission
Shopping Cart with Online Payment
AGS can incorporate into your website the ability for e-commerce purchasing. This will give your customers the ability to buy directly from you with their credit card and have you ship directly to their front door.
AGS can help you track your web site activity and help you to capture the kind of information from your customers so you can take advantage of the kinds of Permission Based Marketing that email does so effectively and inexpensively.
AGS has the ability to Design and Create a Website that will enhance your business and give it an appearance that will create the environment on the internet that will draw your customers.
Cost of shopping cart does not include the time taken to load the cart with the products. The cost of loading the product into the cart would have a cost per item.
Cost would include;
1. Loading the picture of the product.
2. Setting up the price, size and colors required.
3. Setting up the shipping.
4. Doing the administration required in the futures.
5. Setting up the pgp for the decrypting of the cart.
c. Any items added or changed in the cart will be classified as stated in (a.).
Plus the cost of hosting the Shopping Cart
Layout with Initial Design
Any new pages added to a web site. This does not include any graphics or flash. Graphics and flash will be determined individually on each web site. The first time flash cost is determined when setting up the web site on the original contract. Logo cost and the presentation will include (5) logos. Any idea on the logo will be included in the (5). If no idea is presented and the customers does not accept one of the (5) and wants more idea, there will then be an extra cost. Pictures taken and are not web ready and have to be process through will be charged individual. If pictures have to be taken for a web site the cost will be determine at that time.
Cost for the size of the web site will not vary as long as the web site is under 25 pages.
SEO is Dead, Long Live SEO
You’ve seen the ads “We’ll submit you to a billion engines” or the ads claiming to have figured out the secrets of Google, Yahoo, Ask or MSN.
We submit and we’ve learned the secrets too.
First, if you “submit” more than once you’re doing it wrong and you are at risk of making search engine bots really, really mad at you. Believe it or not search engine companies want to find you. We have the tools to help them rather than hound them. Hounding them is called spamming and on the internet spamming never ends well. The only spam that ever ends well is on wheat bread with mayo, cheese and lettuce.
Second, other than a very small set of techniques the secret is there are no secrets, except that of creating clear, focused, dynamic content better than your competition.
It isn’t magic and it’s not pretty, but it is our specialty.
What Search Engines Do
Think about it from the perspective of the search engine. Their goal is to find and index as much of the information on the internet as they can and to present it in a way that is most useful to people who use their service. The more quality search results you get from a search engine the more likely you are to use them again and on occasion click on one of those little paid ads where they make their millions.
What We Do
We work to create better, focused, clear, dynamic content than your competitors. We do it in a way that is most helpful to search engines to use. The result is that your page(s) becomes that quality search result.
How We Do It
Search Engine Prominence and Optimization is a little like guerilla warfare. Our specialists analyze your site, the market for the specific key words you want and we analyze your competitors. How big is the market? What key words are appropriate for your business? What prominence does your site have when your key words are searched? Where are your competitors showing up? What are they doing better than you? Where are their vulnerabilities? Where are yours?
We work to get your listing to show up to the dance and then to start dancing; and here is the guerilla warfare part.
Once you attain your prominence the real work begins. Your competition is doing the same thing you are and once you steal his lunch money he is going to be looking for a way to steal yours. That is why you can be at the top one day and gone the next. Our job is to get your lunch money back.
Included in our premium service is monthly reporting on how your web site has performed over the past. What changes we’ve made, what our analysis has found, in yours and your competition’s sites and if major structural changes are necessary to help with your showing we will give a report on our suggestions as well before we begin our work.
- Simple submission – Do it once, Do it right. We won’t do any prominence work on this one but we can assure that the major engines find you and look at your site. On most of the engines we can tell you how often they come back for a visit as well.
- Search Engine Prominence: Local Market – if you are a brick and mortar business that does not market nationwide or worldwide we can optimize you for that market, provide prominence and traffic reports and keep you ahead of your competition.
- Search Engine Prominence: Global Market – For most people this is just a set of key words without a locality. For example “HVAC Atlanta” is a much different search than “HVAC” alone. We provide services in this highly completive market as well with monthly traffic and analytical reporting to help you understand your results.
Call us. Let us analyze your market and needs make your web site work for you.